The system combines the traditional CBL approach with the ability to allocate to all accommodation types. ATLAS records and monitors all wider lettings, including supported accommodation and commissioning outcomes. This allows local authorities to monitor and deliver joined-up services, supported by registered provider partners and support agencies.
ATLAS costs £16,495 a year, including the Enhanced Housing Register. Like all Housing Jigsaw products, the pricing is clear and transparent with no hidden costs – all updates are included.
- Online, customer-focused application with officer and manager dashboards
- Automatic banding/pointing of applications
- Ability to manage an extensive housing list
- Ability to interact with registered and supported accommodation providers
- A significant reduction in administration for a local authority